Are you looking for new ways to design better lower-cost components and fix product failure and quality problems faster? All while improving your productivity and adding to your engineering skills?
Designing and manufacturing products is complicated. So, why not take advantage of every tool available to make things easier?
Metals engineering is under-leveraged
One tool many people are unaware of is metals engineering. Even though millions of components are made of metal, metals engineering is woefully under-leveraged at many companies. The result is missed opportunities to:
- Reduce component cost
- Decrease risks to design schedules
- Fix quality problems faster
- Innovate better components
Attend this webinar to learn how metals science and engineering can be leveraged to take advantage of these opportunities, while improving your productivity.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (faster than add to cart way)
- Presenter: Michael Pfeifer, Ph.D., P.E.
- Date: Thursday, May 6, 2021
- Time: 1:00 to 1:45 p.m. central time
Design, manufacturing, and quality engineers and managers who want to learn new ways to design and manufacture successful products.