Struggling to determine the root cause of component failures and quality problems?
Do you know the steps to take to quickly solve component reliability and quality problems?
When you receive results from a metallurgical lab, do you know what to do with the data to get to the root cause?
Metallurgical failure analysis is an important step in the process of determining the root cause of component failures and quality problems. But, many people struggle with the steps to take to get the information needed to quickly determine the root cause of problems.
What you will learn
This webinar covers
- Steps of a metallurgical failure analysis and how it fits in with root cause analysis
- Common analysis tools used to examine metals, the data obtained, and how the data is used to determine the root cause of a problem
Case studies of component reliability and quality problems will be used to help teach the concepts covered.
Date, time, and registering
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (faster than add to cart way)
- Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- Time: 10:00 – 11:00 am central time
- Instructor: Michael Pfeifer, Ph.D., P.E.
Design, manufacturing, and quality engineers.