Understanding electroplating processes is critical for knowing whether a supplier is capable of provide the quality you need and for knowing questions to ask when a problem arises.
In this webinar you’ll learn about the electroplating process steps, plated layer properties and their evaluations, and plated layer defects and their causes. People like this webinar because it provides the practical details that enable people to have productive conversations with suppliers.
- Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- Time: 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. central time
- Instructor: Michael Pfeifer, Ph.D., P.E.
What you will learn
- Electroplating process steps and critical process parameters
- How coating properties are evaluated and effects of electroplating process steps on coating properties
- Coating defects and causes
- Considerations for selecting electroplated coatings and evaluating electroplating companies
Webinar attendees will receive a webinar slides document prior to the webinar and will have 7 days access to the webinar recording.
Professional Development Hours
A certificate for 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDH) will be emailed to webinar attendees who log-in to the webinar, attend the entire session, and complete the webinar survey.
Registering for the webinar
Individual: The fee is $89 per person. After registering you will receive an email with a link to the information about how to access the webinar.
Group: Register 2 or 3 people by click the “Add to Cart” button multiple times or by editing the quantity in the shopping cart. For groups of 4-6 people, pay for only 3 people ($267 total). After registering you will receive an email with a link to the information about how to access the webinar. Contact us for pricing more than 6 people – firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.528.3467.