Advice from manufacturing experts about designing components
Listen to experts from companies that fabricate components and supply materials.
Hear how to develop successful component designs and work with suppliers. Learn how to avoid these unpleasant surprises:
- Component costs too high.
- Desired fabricator no-quotes a critical component.
- Products taking too long to develop because it’s difficult to make your components.
- Components meet specifications, but don’t perform as needed.
- Component quality and reliability problems take too long to fix.