Do any of these unpleasant surprises sound familiar?
- Component costs too high.
- Desired fabricator no-quotes a critical component.
- Products taking too long to develop because it’s difficult to make your components.
- Components meet specifications, but don’t perform as needed.
- Component quality and reliability problems take too long to fix.
Avoid unpleasant surprises
Listen to experts from companies that fabricate components and supply materials. Hear how to develop component designs and work with suppliers, and avoid unpleasant surprises.
Sign-up to receive announcements about new interviews. Use the form on the right side of this page
Causes of these problems
- Non-standard steps and extra handling and care required to fabricate a component.
- Component was going to be difficult to make and the fabricator didn’t want the hassle.
- Incomplete and poorly written component specifications.
- Rushing to conclusions and stumbling around while trying to figure out the root cause of problems.