- The registration fee is per person.
- Contact us for group pricing. 847.528.3467 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have access to courses for three months from the date of registration.
When are courses available?
Courses are online, on-demand and are self-paced. Take the courses whenever it is convenient for you.
Courses are between 0.5 to 6 hours long
Continuing education units (CEUs) and a certificate are awarded upon successful completion
- After purchasing a course, log in. Select your course at www.imetllc.com/metallurgy-courses/. Then click the play button near the course title on the course page to access the course lessons.
- Courses can be taken on a PC, Mac, phone, iPad, and tablets. Google Chrome is the preferred browser for the best experience taking our courses.
How are the courses presented?
The courses are online. They consist of modules with narrated slides with text, images, graphs, and video. The detailed descriptions for most courses contain a preview that you can watch to for examples of what the courses look like.
Do I have to complete a course in one sitting?
No. Some courses consist of one module and others consist of several modules. Regardless of the number of modules, you can pause a module in the middle and return later. The system will keep track of where you stopped. For courses with more than one module, you can also stop after completing a module and return later to watch the next module. There is one exception – the course exam. It must be completed in one session.
Do the courses come with course notes?
Yes. A pdf file of the course slides is available as a download for each course.
How do I obtain my certificate of completion?
Certificates of completion can be printed after completing a course, which includes passing the course exam.
Can the courses be applied towards a college diploma?
No. These are professional development courses.
What is the content of each course?
Click any course title to see a detailed description of the course content, learning objectives, and time to complete.
What are the requirements to pass a course?
Learners must do the following to successfully complete a course
- Complete all course modules.
- Achieve at least 70% correct on the course exam.
- Complete the course within 3 months of the course registration date.