- Identify and eliminate the root cause of a problem. Problems include product failures, poor manufacturing quality, and poor supplier quality. Our clients want more than just lab analysis...they want someone with materials engineering expertise and product development and manufacturing experience who can work with them to find and eliminate the root cause of the problem.
- Reduce costs, improve quality, and improve product performance and reliability. We help engineer and optimize the materials used in products to do this. Some clients have specific projects in mind. Others want help finding opportunities for improvement.
- Help with product design, manufacturing process, or supplier decisions. Many common design, manufacturing, and supplier decisions arise that influence whether the materials used in a product will consistently have the performance, reliability, and cost that enables product success.
- Use metals, coatings, adhesives, or plastics in their products.
- Are small, medium, and large manufacturers.
- Cover a wide range of industries such as automotive, aerospace, appliance, toy, medical device, home safety, electronics, telecommunications, and electrical power.
- Are located in the U.S. and abroad.