These associations recommend our courses to their members:
Interested in learning metallurgy?
If understanding metallurgy is important for your productivity and profitability, then our metallurgy courses are for you. Our courses provide practical information that teaches about
- How metals behave.
- How to get the desired metal properties.
- Differences between alloys.
- How to evaluate metals.
Developed by metallurgy experts for non-metallurgists
Our courses, lessons, articles, and webinars teach practical metallurgy concepts that will help you
- Solve problems quickly
- Make better and faster design and manufacturing decisions
- Improve quality
- Have productive discussions with co-workers, customers, and suppliers
A variety of options are available to suit your training needs.
- Courses: On-demand, 0.5 to 6 hours long, earn training credits and a certificate
- Lessons: On-demand, specific topics, up to 15 minutes long
- Articles: specific topics, 2 – 4 pages long, downloadable
- Webinars: 1 – 1.5 hours long, handouts included, 10-12 yearly